Hugo Boss Mens Ikon Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch - HB1512965
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
(1) Upon delivery the Buyer will inspect the package/packaging. Where the package/packaging is/or appears to be damaged in any way then the Buyer must bring this to the attention of the courier. Where items are signed for on delivery the Buyer must mark “package damaged” when signing for the item.
(2) Immediately upon receipt the Buyer will properly inspect the Goods and shall notify the Supplier in writing by email email@example.com days of deliveryif the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
(3) Where a claim of defect or damage is made, after contacting the Supplier in accordance with clause 8(2) above, the Buyer must comply with the Returns Instructions provided by the Supplier. The Buyer is under a duty to take care of the Goods until they have been returned to the Supplier. Once the Supplier has received the returned Goods and if the Goods are defective then the Supplier will either provide a replacement or a credit note (including the proportion of delivery costs relating to the faulty item). However, any failure to follow the requirements and procedures detailed in this clause 8 and the buyers obligations at clause 9 following will be considered a breach by the Buyer and the Supplier will not provide a replacement or a refund.
(4) All Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Supplier together with any information the Supplier stipulates in the Returns Instructions.
(5) Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s actions the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
(6) All goods to be returned must be returned using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or similar service which requires a signature upon receipt.
(7) (a) Any other complaints queries must be addressed in writing by e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe aim to respond to any queries within 14 working days.
(b) If any complaint may amount to a breach of any term of these terms and conditions then you must allow us at least 30 days to remedy that breach.
(8) Any notices, must be in writing to our address as provided within the section headed definitions above using Royal Mail Special Delivery and will be deemed to have been received on the 7th day after posting.
(9) All items returned must be sent to the Warehouse address of EMGO.Store, ARA.Group Ltd, Biz Space, Monsall Road, M40 8WN, Manchester, United Kingdom.
(10) Where Goods are purchased and deemed unwanted but in otherwise condition as described, the Buyer can return them at their own cost for a credit note (excluding the original delivery cost) on their account. The returned items must be received as sent (free from defect and in original packaging, with labels and tags if present). You must notify us in writing by email of any unwanted items within 7 days of receipt of the order. All credits notes are issued at the discretion of EMGO.Store
If you have any questions or would like to speak to us regarding a specific order type, request or query then please contact us email@example.com